Introducing Dynol Consulting; a different way of thinking about human resources. We offer consulting services focused on helping you address your human capital challenges to achieve your business goals.
What’s in a name?
Rick Tibbetts, founder of Dynol, has a Welsh heritage. Turning back in time to his roots and combining the core of what Dynol Consulting is all about; human capital, we established our mark integrating Welsh and English. Dynol is human in Welsh; Dynol (Human) Consulting.
What do we do?
- We deliver broad-based human capital consulting services to assist our clients achieve their business goals.
- A cornerstone of our process is to ensure the client’s alignment of all human capital programs with the business strategy.
- This orientation enables us to assist the HR function transformation from a reactive team to drivers of the business through leading edge Human Capital Strategy.
- Practice areas of focus include:
- Human capital strategy
- Total rewards strategy and compensation strategy and programs
- Benefit strategy
- Leadership development and succession
- Employee branding.
How are we different?
- Business alignment driving human capital activities
- Senior consultant engagement throughout
- Leverage resource model = cost efficient delivery
- Flexibility, small organization = Responsive
Dynol Consulting services is grounded on the following key principles:
- Delivering superior value to clients
- Building clients – not projects
Who are we?
Rick Tibbetts is the Founder and Managing Director of Dynol Consulting. With over 30 years of human resources experience; he serves as an independent advisor to Board Compensation Committees and management teams. He has over 20 years of Board room experience for both public and private companies. Previously, Rick was a Partner at the boutique compensation advisor, WT Haigh & Co. Rick’s corporate experience spans over three decades. His most recent role was the Chief Human Resources Officer at Putnam Investments; where he oversaw all human resources services as well as Administration functions of general services and travel and conference planning. Rick served as a member of the Operating Committee at Putnam Investments and a member of the Board of Directors for PanAgora Asset Management and Putnam Fiduciary Trust Co. After graduating with a BS from Northeastern University, Rick worked in numerous compensation roles at Bank of Boston and Analog Devices before moving to Putnam Investments.